Eve of the Storm Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry)

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry) - Page 4 Empty Re: Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry)

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:02 pm

"Just talking to James you know he is still mad that Ariana got seeker so you best watch out for next year" Kori smirked slightly, "Anyhows I heard something that might interest you"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry) - Page 4 Empty Re: Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry)

Post by NinjaAngel Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:06 pm

"What?" Callie said, turning and putting her feet on the seat.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

https://eveofthestormrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 pm

"Apparently you are going to have to be on guard all times the Keepers and Slytherin Seeker are planning something that involves you two" Kori nodded slightly as a snack trolley passed by, "Oooo Im buying you guys"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 pm

"Oooh im so scared of those prats." Callie said boredly. When the snack trolley showed up she spoke, "You really dont have to Kori. We can all afford our own food."

(Im assuming the Malinvosa's are rich aswell?)
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Ariana's eyes shined as she pulled out some change giving a bit to Callie and Kori, "Well there now we have equal amounts of money" she grinned buying herself some jellybeans and a chocolate frog (yes but as they are rich they dont like rubbing it into people's face)

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 pm

(Well Callie doest either, unless shes trying to convince people that she has mad trickery and micheif and pranking skills. Thoughthat would only work if Fred and George were still quite infamous at Hogwarts depsite having left it maaaant years ago...)

Callie chuckled and bought herself some pumpkin pasties and chocolate frogs.

(I thought we were also continuing with the populars?)
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Darren glared at Seth, "Dude not cool plus who would dare like Ginger her father basically ruined her families pureblood line"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:37 pm

"Mind you, it actually wasnt JUST her father, what about that Rose girl, her father married a mud- muggleborn too." Seth said, changing mudblood to muggleborn at the look Melenay gave him.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:41 pm

"Who cares that girl's mother was basically a know it all anyways and we wouldnt be here if it wasn't for them" Darren snorted

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Seth rolled his eyes, "I was just letting you know that that argument os invalid. If you were in an arguement woth Callie and used that she would of said the same thing and more."

Melenay glares at Seth, "and you two call each other your best mate." she said in a vocie that was both disbeliving and disaproval.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Darren rolled is eyes, "Mel keep quiet yourself you know as well you aren't that well liked on your quidditch team plus we live together so we are like brothers we fight of course"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry) - Page 4 Empty Jadeen Silver Malinvosa

Post by Silverstar34 Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Screenname: Silverstar34
Character Name: Jade
Year: 1997
House: Slytherin
Looks: Black hair with red streaks, black tube top, black shorts
Bio: I am a 16 year old teen who enjoys being outdoors
Family: Ariana Malinvosa (Sister) Violet (Sister)
Quidditch: Flying on a broom
Blood Status: Unknown
Other: I do not get along with others that well except for family.
Silverstar34
Silverstar34

Back to top Go down

Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry) - Page 4 Empty Violetta Dawn Malinvosa

Post by Silverstar34 Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Screenname: Silverstar34
Character Name: Violet
Year: 1997
Looks: Black hair, red shirt, black shorts
Bio: I enjoy being around people
Family: Jade Malinvosa (Sister) Ariana Malinvosa (Sister)
Quidditch: Flying on a broom
Blood Status: Unknown
Other: I am Violetta the beautiful that's all you need to know
Silverstar34
Silverstar34

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Screenname: NinjaAngel
Character Name: Persephone Amelia Butler
Year: 4
Looks: Tall for her age and willowy. She has fair skin, shining green eyes, and long, wavy, flowing black hair tied in a ponytail.
Bio: Ever since he had started spending more and more time at their house she has had the biggest crush on her older brother's best friend. Her and Daren are the worst of enemies. She can be sneaky and malicious, as well as sweet and cute. Watch out Wink
Family: Daren Butler (brother)
Quidditch: Chaser for the Slytherin team.
Blood Status: Pureblood
Other: N/A
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:22 pm

"Whatever." Melenay said, flipping her hair and turning her head.

A second later Amelia came in, her small owl perchered on her shoulder, "Daren, I know you took my broom. Where. Is. It!"

(lets say he did take it k)
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Daren rolled his eyes at his little sister, "Oh please like I would touch your broom Persephone, have you tried oh I dont know looking on the back of your suitcase where you strapped it!" he snapped getting annoyed at her

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Amelia stood taller, "Okay first of all, dont call me Persephone, second, dont play innocent with me. I have akready checked my truck and its not there. Now give it to me!"

Seth waved at Amelia, "Hey Ame!" he said grinning.

Amelia stopped yelling at her brother. Her face flushed pink as she realized that seth was there. "H-hi Seth." she waved back and giggled.

Melenay rolled her eyes.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Darren rolled his eyes at his little sister, "Did you perhaps check to see if you strapped it on the back of my suitcase by accident!" grumbling under his breath he stopped short only to glare at his sister

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:34 pm

"I. Did. Not. You. Stole. It. Now. Give. It. Back." Amelia said, her voice dropping to a dangerous whisper. She enunciated her words slowly, pausing greatly between each one.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Daren stood up abruptly, "Look here Persephone nobody touched your freaking broom the only real reason you are here is to flirt with Seth now either go back to your compartment or just SHUT UP!"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Amelia stood tall against Daren, despite him being at least ten inches taller then her. She stared hard at him, "I told you not to call me Persephone." she said. Her voice soft yet hard.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Glowering at his little sister he spoke harsh yet calm words, "Look who is talking kid, coming over to blame for something that hasnt happened. Now since we were in a certain discussion I would very much appreciate you to leave the compartment and go back to your own"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Amelia glared at her brother huffing, her eyes shone with rage, her fist were clenched, even her owl seemed to be glaring at Daren.

"Hey guys," Callie said grinning maliciously.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Ariana quickly looked up from her jellybeans narrowing her eyes, "Callie what did you do" she hissed quietly

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:01 pm

"Ha, I love how you assume I did something bad." Callie laughed as she pulled out a broomstick from her trunk. On it an engraving read PAB.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next