Eve of the Storm Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry)

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry) - Page 6 Empty Re: Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry)

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Daren stepped in front of his little sister staring her in the eyes, "Amelia tell the truth now" he spoke quietly in a harsh serious tone before turning around, "Thank you for returning my sister's broom"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry) - Page 6 Empty Re: Random 2nd Gen HP RP (Invite Only, sorry)

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Amelia stuck her tongue out at Daren when he wasn't looking.

"Oh stop with the chivalry. We know you are up to something." Callie said tossing the broom to Daren.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

https://eveofthestormrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Ariana stepped up to Amelia whispering in a mean, scathing tone, "So you know I am not afraid to hit a girl!"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Amelia made a not-so-nice gesture towards Ariana, "Oh I'm shaking in my boots." She said sarcastically.

"Ooh, this one's fiesty." Callie said to Ariana, "We'll learn her soon enough though." she continued, though she looked at Amelia saying the last part. As she spoke her eyes narrowed and her smirk widened.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Narrowing her eyes Ariana tensed the kid getting on her nerves, "You know what "Persephone" if you had any sense of how to speak to someone older than you, you would probably be able to get friends. Well kid another advice is stay away from my stuff and if you EVER come near or it turns out missing I would watch your back"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm

"I have plenty of friends, unlike you." Amelia hissed at Ariana. she then crossed her arms and turned to look at both Ariana and Callie, "And you two arent that much older then me."

Callie laughed, "Im going to 16 next week, and how old are you, 12?"
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 8:52 pm

"Much to her point we both will be 16 very soon kid and if you would rather not be called by your real name or be waiting what I do have planned, I would confess up if I were you, brat" Ariana rolled her eyes the frosty look she gave to her friends when much stressed out or to the child's brother about 10x more than usual

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 pm

"I didn't take your stupid earring, halfie." Amelia sneered.

"We didn't say anything about earrings..." Callie said grinning.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Ariana stepped up as if she were about to slap her until Daren came over and pushed her out of the way, "Touch my sister you sorry excuse of a pureblood and she wont be the only one headed to the infirmiry!"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm

"Hurt my friend and you'll be their all year, if you're lucky." Callie said whipping out her wand, she stood in his face and pointed it at his chest.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Daren took out his own wand pointing it straight at Callie, "Oh what fun seems I wont be the only one. What will your friend say when she hears that you hurt someonee for no reason?" he grinned pointing his wand from Callie to Ariana

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 9:09 pm

"No reason? Oooh we have plenty or reason." Callie said, her voice dangerous, "Also, what if she doesn't find out?"
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 9:13 pm

"Im very sure she will" he grinned before pointing his wand back at Ariana saying the one spell that came to mind, "STUPEFY!" Daren watched as his opponent crumpled to the ground with a small cry before blacking out

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 9:17 pm

"IMMOBULUS!" Callie called, aiming her wand at Daren.

Seth now has his wand out also, but he was hesitant to cast spells.

Melenay had left before the fight broke out to change. (Because I dont want to bother with her right now)
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Kori looked up hearing noise coming from done the hall. Heading out she walked over to where Daren's compartment was to see Daren basically immobilized, Ariana crumpled on the ground, Amelia just standing behind her brother, and Callie with her wand out, "What happened here!?" she basically screeched

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm

"Nothing to worry about Kor-Kor." Callie said through clenched teeth, obviously seething.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Kori turned around surveying the area before turning to Callie and Amelia, "All right one of you two tell me what happened"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 pm

"Those two," Amelia said, gesturing towards Callie and Ariana, "stole my broom then picked a fight."

"She," Callie said nodding towards Amelia, "stole our stuff last year. At least we were kind enough to return that stupid toothpick to her."
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Kori rolled her eyes trying to stiffle a snort of laughter since she was also stolen from before straightening herself back out, "Still that doesnt explain what happened here! Why is Ariana on the floor and why on earth is Daren immobilized"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm

"Daren cast Stupefy on Ari so I cast Immobulus on him." Callie shrugged, "Oh, that reminds me, Rennervate." Callie cast the counter spell for Stupefy on Ariana.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Ariana gasped slightly her eyes slowly opening, "Good lord what the hell just happened one minute Im pushed across the room next Im right here with a headache?"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 10:07 pm

"Stupefy, never hit you before?" Callie said. She had forgotten Seth as there.

"Aguamenti!" Seth called out, a jet of water soaking th three girls.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Ariana looked up startled her gaze traveling to Seth, "What the heck was that for!"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Wed May 01, 2013 10:19 pm

"If you ladies would be so kind to leave our compartment." Seth said staring hard at the threee girls.

Callie glared back, "Whatever." she said whipping around, "We need to change anyways."
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Wed May 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Ariana followed Callie out though it didnt come to her of how red her cheeks were glowing but not from embarrassment but something else

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next