Eve of the Storm Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Random RP  Empty Random RP

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 3:59 pm

G.W. (Rise of the Guardians OC) was sitting on a tree branch, drawing colorful birds in the air and watching them come to life. Her colorful hair blew with each slight wind.

Cassie (Harry Potter OC) was in a small clearing in the forest, watching a small river gurgle past. She had run away from home. Again. She wished summer would end so she could go back to Hogwarts and see her friends.

Angel (Fey OC) was throwing her daggers at an old tree, filled with cut marks from previous practices.

(I included G.W. cuz she's a new charrie and I reallly want to work on her personality)
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

https://eveofthestormrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random RP  Empty Re: Random RP

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Random RP  5317246953_c5d1d15b68_z
^^^
Kind of what G.W. looks like, kind of, not completely.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Stallion (Sarah) - (Rise of the Guardians) Sitting on the edge of the cliff she felt the wind shift, Stallion aas she was known never came to the reason she was here but one thing in mind that the wind came to her whenever as the earth responded to her like the wind

Ariana (Fey) - Coming up behind Angel poking her in the back laughing, "Miss me?"

Asteria Greengrass (Harry Potter) - Asteria looked over towards her sister as she begged their parents, sighing she looked back out nobody there to even speak to her that summer

Last edited by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana on Fri May 24, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 5:03 pm

G.W. yawned, wishing it were winter. "If it's winter" she thought "I'd probably be able to see my 'friend'"
(her 'friend' is Jack, she likes him ;D)

Angel jumped a foot in the air and screamed, "Oh my gawd Ari!" she turned around looking angry, "you know better then to sneak up on me when im holding my daggers!" Her scowl quickly turned into a laugh as she hugged her best friend, "Yes Boo, I missed you!" (I guess one was away for a while?)

Cassie heard the familiar call of her pet owl, Saffron. She looked up to see Saf flying towards her with a letter tied to her leg. As Saf landed Cassie quickly untied the letter. She saw that it was from her best friend, a Slytherin whom she has known since she was 5.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Flicking her hand Stallion watched as the wind grew colder and rushed by indicating a storm to happen. Grinning she sighed one of her greatest pleasures was creating an ice storm to indicate winter all she needed was Jack to come and help her out

Ariana laughed, "Aw come on you know you would never hurt me Angel" looking over her shoulder quickly she grinned as she looked back, "Unless you want to try"

Stroking her owl Stelshen she wished once more that even one of her friends or the Griffindor she was crushing on though never told her would send her a message

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 5:39 pm

G.W. felt the air get colder, and as soon as she did he head shot up (hair flying everywhere in the proccess) "Could it very well be?" she asked herself. She knew only one person who made it grow cold in the dead of summer.

"On purpose.." Angel said under her breath, "Well lets see who is the toughst." Angel said taking a step back, and bowing in a very stupid manner, "I challenge thee to a duel!" she called as sh rose, standing in a dueling pose.

After reading the letter Cassie felt even more homesick. It's not like she exactly hated her actual home, but no one (Well almost no one) judged her at Hogwarts like her parents did. She always ran away to that clearing after her and her parents got in a row, the sunny sunshine, sweet smell of ggrass, and the sound of the stream running by always calmed her.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Fixing her stance she let the wind blow harder as rain came crashing down, smiling at her work she continued to wait for Jack so she could get some help

Ariana smiled standing in her own fighting stance taking out her daggers, "On he count of three........ONE"

Looking up as she headed out to town she called out to her parents that she was going to the store

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 6:20 pm

G.W. Stood up on the branch, looking on the horizon. She saw a storm brewing and a curious look grew on her face. She sketched up a stone walkway leading to where the storm was. She hopped from stone to stone, hair floating behind her.

Angel sped past Ariana aiming a blow for her head.

"Anything from the twins, Saf?" Cassie asked the owl, scratching her head. The owl hooted softly almost saying 'im sorry, no.' Cassie sighed and fell gently backwards into the grass (she was sitting btw) "Of course not. They hardly ever write. Ka says that she doesnt get much from them either. I wonder why."
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Letting the storm grow she continued to watch her work prosper not noticing that someone was coming

Ariana ducked flipping over her daggers in her hand as she charged

Calmly looking over she decided that maybe writing to the one person who never really liked her wouldnt be a bad idea so grabbing a pencil sh wrote to the Ravenclaw girl

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm

G.W. reached her destination and found, not her crush, but a girl. "Well that's disappointing." she called out, "I feel a winter breeze and think that Jack Frost decided to show his face in this sleepy little town, but nope, I find this girl." She hopped down from the last floating stone, which then diapered in a graphite colored cloud of smoke. "So who are you then?" she asked in a 'what are you doing on my turf' kind of voice.

Angel leaned backwards, hitting a blade with her own, attempting to knock it out of Ariana's hand. As she leaned she lost her balance, saving her self in the last second by doing a backwards cartwheel.

Cassie was so content in her little secret meadow she fell into a half-asleep daze, Saffron cooing gently before flapping off.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Turning around she looked up at the girl, "This so happens to be my turf right here and if you must know you can call me Stallion"

Ariana turned keeping a firm grip on her weapon, "Give up?"

Handing over the letter to her bird she told her to go deliver it to Cassie and as quick as possible

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Turning around she looked up at the girl, "This so happens to be my turf right here and if you must know you can call me Stallion"

Ariana turned keeping a firm grip on her weapon, "Give up?"

Handing over the letter to her bird she told her to go deliver it to Cassie and as quick as possible

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 6:45 pm

"Well, Stallion, I'll have you know that this woods is MY turf, and has been since the dark ages. I don't know what you are talking about 'your turf'" G.W. rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

Angel smiled angelicly, "In your dreams" she repeated the cartwheel forwards, ending with a slash aimed towards Ariana's head.

Cassie was still in a daze when she heard an owl land.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Rolling her eyes she glared, "Well as much as you would go for claiming im headed off to create some more storms as much as I can" Stallion grinned skipping off the cliff

Ariana dodged shoving her dagger straight in her side

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 7:23 pm

"Humph." G.W. stalked to the edge of the cliff, looking down. Her rainbow hair whipped in the wind magnifying the effect of her emotion.

Angel gripped Ariana's wrist, pulling on it allowing herself to jump up out of the way of the blade and hopefully knocking down Ariana in the process.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 7:37 pm

The wind picked up as she raced off to the next town for a storm

Ariana flipped over instead grinning like a mad man

Asteria rubbed her bird's head once it returned

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 7:50 pm

G.W. Watched Stallion run off. She was still curious, "I thought for sure Jack was here...I wonder if she knows him" at once she decided. She sketched a floating skateboard and hopped on, zipping after Stallion.

Angel ended up landing on a low tree branch. She was crouching down, also grinning like the craziest off clowns, "I have taught you well young grasshopper." She joked, standing up fully, "lets see how well you can fare up here though." With one quick laugh and a leap she was on a higher branch in another tree.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Skimming off through the clouds she grinned at the town below letting the clouds whirl up together in a tornado as she landed on safe ground

Ariana laughed, "Have you forgotten one thing about me trees re my territory" she grinned as she phased leaping up onto one of the branches

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 8:09 pm

"Trees may be your place, Ari," Angel's voice came from nowhere and everywhere, "but the shadows are mine. Oh and look, soo many shoadows, haha!" (she is a ninja after all)

"I have a question for you Stallion" G.W. said, appearing out of nowhere, sitting down on the skateboard, one leg proped up and the other dangling freely, "are you in any way related to Jack Frost?"
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Ariana phased back, "Panthers are night creatures so shadows help me" she growled

Stallion looked up surprised, "What makes you ask that?"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 8:15 pm

"When you made it cold." G.W. explained simply, "I thought it was him. That why I cameover there."

"Ninjas are night creatures as well Boo." Angel grinned, her voice coming from right behind Ariana before disapering silently again.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Shaking her head Stallion answered, "Cold comes as an element to me just for when I make it storm that is"

Arian phased once again tturning around watching the shadows carefully

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 8:27 pm

"Oh." G.W. replied sounding sad and looking down.

Angel sat perched on a branch grinning madly. She chuckled and disapred to another branch where she shot a shurikin towards Ariana, then disapered again.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FlexibleAcrobaticAriana Fri May 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Ariana spotted Angel disappear leaping straight at her

Looking up Stallon grinned, "You like him?"

FlexibleAcrobaticAriana

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaAngel Fri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm

"Iiiim over heereee" Angel sung before disappearing to another branch.

"Whaaat. How'd you get that idea." G.W. said in a not-so-convincing vioce. "No, we're just friends, if even that." She said, her voice getting much more serious.
NinjaAngel
NinjaAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next